PENTAIR MASTERTEMP 300K BTU GAS OR PROPANE HEATER
Efficient Fast Heating; Wait Less & Soak More!
All of our “Complete Hot Tub Systems” include 100k BTU heaters. Upgrading to a larger 300k BTU heater allows for faster heating and more spontaneous hot tub experience.
The time to upgrade the heating component of a complete system is during the initial purchase and we proudly recommend the MasterTemp Series by Pentair, one of the most trusted and respected companies in the hot tub, spa and pool water heating industry.
See Below for All the Features & Details!
All of our “Complete Hot Tub Systems” include Raypak Natural Gas/Propane 100k BTU heaters. Upgrading to a larger 300k BTU gas or propane heater allows for faster heating and a more spontaneous hot tub experience.
The best time to upgrade the heating component of a complete system is during the initial purchase and we proudly recommend the MasterTemp Series by Pentair, one of the most trusted and respected companies in the water heating industry.
Pentair MasterTemp 300K BTU Heaters have a low profile (28″ tall) and compact design that will fit any installation, up to altitudes of 8,000 feet. The MasterTemp is also equipped with a power venting system for simplifying indoor installations.
MasterTemp Heaters offer all of the efficiency, convenience and reliability that you would expect in a premium hot tub or spa heater and much, much more…They’re well designed, compact, extremely quiet, heat quickly, energy efficient and easy to operate.
MasterTemp Heaters works fast and efficiently without taking away from your hot tub or spa’s aesthetics. Modern design ensures safety and reliability with a tough exterior and easy to use digital controls. Compare energy efficiency ratings and you’ll find MasterTemp at the top of the list.
With a hot surface ignition, no pilot light, and push button digital controls, the MasterTemp is as easy to operate as your home heating system. The easy-to-see, rotating digital display places the controls front and center and the user-friendly indicator lights are an added bonus that makes operating the system a piece of cake.
Please note that these heating systems are intended for residential use only!
• Controls Rotate to 3 Positions Eliminating the Need to Reverse the Header
• Quick-Change Orifice Allows Easy Conversion of Gas Sources; Natural Gas or LPG
• Certified for Low NOx Emissions
• Accommodates High Altitudes Up to 8,000 Feet
• Superior “Best-in-Class” Energy-Efficiency
• 300K BTU
• Top-Mounted, Large Format Digital Display for Easy Viewing
• Low Profile Compact Design w/Rounded Corners
• Dimensions: 21″ L x 21″ W x 28″ H
• Easy to Retrofit, Regardless of Space Challenges
• Built-in Carrying Handles for Easy Transport
• Quick Flange Allows Direct Glue-In Sch. 40 PVC Connections
• Two-Year Warranty Parts & Labor